The Southington Police Department announced the following arrests and citations from Friday, Feb. 7 to Monday, Feb. 10:
Friday, Feb. 7
- Chen Li, 34, of 78 Laning St., Southington, was charged with passing a standing school bus, failure to secure a child under age eight in a restraint seat, and operating a vehicle without instructor.
Monday, Feb. 10
- Brooklyn Marcano, 18, of 292 Mount Vernon Rd., Southington, was charged with second degree threatening and disorderly conduct.
- Sean Schadee, 37, of 18 Beth Ln., Waterbury, was charged with second degree breach of peace, third degree assault, second degree unlawful restraint and second degree threatening.
- William Smith, 22, of 160 Roseanna Rd., Plantsville, was charged with second degree failure to appear and sixth degree larceny.
- Rachel Kuhr, 21, of 223 Berlin Ave., Southington, was charged with second degree breach of peace, possession of less than one half ounce of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.