DARIK AND THE FUNBAGS. 9 p.m. Joey C’s, Stratford.
SATURDAY, JUNE 8
CONNECTICUT ACCORDION ASSOCIATION AND THE AMERICAN ACCORDIONISTS ASSOCIATION. 3 p.m. Annual spring concert. “Home… Celebrating American Composers.” Conducted by Plainville’s Peter Peluso. Accordion players from all around the state plus New Hampshire and New York. Plainville Choral Society also performs. Gloria Dei Lutheran Church, Camp Street, Bristol. Donation, $10. Students under 16 free.
NORTON PARK SUMMER CONCERT SERIES. Tuesdays, 6:30 p.m. at Norton Park in Plainville. Free concerts. For more info, visit the recreation department page at plainvillect.com.
- June 4, Plainville Wind Ensemble
- June 11, Plainville Choral Society
- June 18, Ken Moore, original American folk rock
- June 25, Simply Swing, 10 piece orchestra
- July 2, Last Fair Deal, American roots music
- July 9, Riverboat Ramblers, Dixieland jazz
- July 16, Nzingas Daughters, rhythm and blues
- July 23, Center Stage Jazz
- July 30, Old Tyme Fiddlers
MUSIC ON THE GREEN. Wednesdays, 7 to 9 p.m. on the Southington town green. Free concerts, along with a free car show. Rain dates will be held on Thursdays. (Sponsors are in parenthesis). For more info, visit southington.org/music.
- June 5, Nightshift (Billy Carlson Heating & Air Conditioning)
- June 12, Darik and the Funbags (Blackstone Irish Pub; Hop Häus; Edward McMahon Insurance Agency)
- June 19, Norm Flash and the Starfires (Rotary Club)
- June 26, What It Is (Southington Police Union – LEAS)
- July 3 (No rain date), The Diamond Collection (Richard Chevrolet)
- July 10, Long Island Sound Band (Kiwanis Club; Showcase Auto & Recovery)
- July 17, Ball in the House (Tighe & Bond; Two Brothers Ice Cream)
- July 24, The Sam Vinci Orchestra (UNICO)
- July 31, BootLeg Band (Lions Club)
- Aug. 7, Dennis Polisky & Maestro’s Men (Polish Falcons)
- Aug. 14, The Glamour Girls (Atty. Elizabeth Kopec)
- Aug. 21, The Pop Rocks (Aqua Turf)
- Aug. 28, King Kountry (The Summit at Plantsville)
- Sept. 4, Soul Sound Revue (Ali’s Nursery; TD Bank)