DRUM CIRCLE. 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at SoCCA, Main St. and Berlin Ave. on the first Friday of the month. Open to locals ages 18 and up. Follow the leader and become part of the circle with you own percussion instruments or borrow one available at the drum circle.
MUSIC ON THE GREEN. Wednesdays, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. on the town green. Free concerts, along with a free car show. Rain dates will be held on Thursdays. (Sponsors are in parenthesis). For more info, visit www.southington.org/music.
- May 23, Karismics (Kiwanis Club of Southington).
- May 30, Rock Solid Alibi (Aqua Turf Club).
- June 6, Night Flight: Final Approach (Rotary Club).
- June 13, Studio Two (TD Bank; Two Brothers Ice Cream).
- June 20, A-Ray of Elvis (The Summit at Plantsville; Tighe & Bond).
- June 27, Changes in Latitudes (Rich Capital Financial Services; Showcase Auto & Recovery).
- July 4, No concert.
- July 11, BootLeg Band (Southington Police Union – LEAS).
- July 18, The Diamond Collection (Richard Chevrolet).
- July 25, The Sam Vinci Orchestra (Sons of Italy; UNICO).
- Aug. 1, Cover2Cover (Drive-In Committee).
- Aug. 8, Goldrush (Ali’s Nursery).
- Aug. 15, Dennis Polisky & Maestro’s Men (Polish Falcons).
- Aug. 22, The Kyle Niles Band (YMCA).
- Aug. 29, Coyote River Band (Billy Carlson Heating & Air Conditioning).
- Sept. 5, Out the Boxx (Lions Club).