SOUTHINGTON COMMUNITY THEATRE PRESENTS ‘LEADING LADIES.’ Performances on June 22, 23, and 24, 7:30 p.m., at DePaolo Middle School, Directed and produced by Peter E. Pristic. 385 Pleasant St. Cost is $20 ($15 for children under 18 and seniors 65 and older). Tickets are available at Just For You Gift Shoppe, 979 Meriden Waterbury Tpk.; The Music Shop, 405 Queen St.; Domino’s, 200 Main St.; and at the door. Tickets also at brownpapertickets.com/event/2945668.
FRIDAY, JUNE 30
BAD PENNY. 7 p.m. at SoCCA, Main St. and Berlin Ave. Bad Penny is a local group with a mix of pop and country influences. Doors open at 7 p.m; show starts at 7:30 p.m.
THURSDAY, JULY 6
KEVIN SCARPATI. 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. in the rear parking lot of Southington Care Center, 45 Meriden Ave. Part of the free summer concert series. Bring your own lawn chair.
MONDAY, JULY 17
BRISTOL FIDDLERS. 2 p.m. at First Baptist Church of Southington, 581 Meriden Ave. Concert by the Bristol Fiddlers. A donation will be charged. Refreshments will be served. Contact: church office, (860) 628-8121 or Bev, (860) 621-3024.
THURSDAY, AUG. 17
PAUL MILLIARD. 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. in the rear parking lot of Southington Care Center, 45 Meriden Ave. Part of the free summer concert series. Bring your own lawn chair.
THURSDAY, SEPT. 14
HEATHER DEPAOLO – “SHINE.” 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. in the rear parking lot of Southington Care Center, 45 Meriden Ave. Part of the free summer concert series. Bring your own lawn chair.
SOUTHINGTON DRIVE-IN. Saturdays, June 3-Oct. 28, 6 p.m. gates open and movies start at sunset. Cost for Southington residents is $2 per person ($10 per carload). Non resident carloads coast $15. Eric Korp will entertain children and families before the movies. (Sponsors are in parenthesis). More info at SouthingtonDrive-In.org.
- June 24, “Cloudy with a Chance of Meaballs” (United Way).
- July 1, “Top Gun” (American Legion Auxiliary).
- July 8, “Pets” (SVMFL).
- July 15, “Jurassic Park” (Sorelle d’Italia).
- July 22, “Moana” (Land Trust).
- July 29, “Dirty Dancing” (Rotary).
- Aug. 5, “Spaceballs” (Kiwanis).
- Aug. 12, “Storks” (Mill Foundation).
- Aug. 19, “The Goonies” (Travel Knights).
- Aug. 26, “The Peanuts Movie” (STEPS).
- Sept. 2, “Trolls” (Bread for Life).
- Oct. 28, Halloween Festival (Lions Club, SoCCA).