The Southington Police Department announced the following arrests and citations from Thursday, April 27 to Thursday, May 4:
- Michael H. Savage, 49, of 51 Madera Dr., Waterbury, was arrested on April 27 and charged with sixth degree larceny and conspiracy to commit sixth degree larceny.
- Anthony Orsini, 27, of 74 Masthay Circle, Southington, was arrested on April 28 and charged with first degree failure to appear.
- Joshoel Mullen, 32, of 39 Fox St., Waterbury, was arrested on April 30 and charged with risk of injury, third degree assault, and third degree criminal mischief.
- Gregory James Newcity, 22, of 121 South Washington St., Plainville, was arrested on May 2 and charged with second degree stalking, failure to obey a stop sign, and improper turn signal.
- Chelsea N. Groglio, 26, of 825 Elm St., New Haven, was arrested on May 4 and charged with driving under the influence of liquor or drug and failure to drive in the proper lane.
- Nicole L. Ventresca, 38, of 93 Locust St., Bristol, was arrested on May 4 and charged with second degree failure to appear.