The following obituaries will be published in this week’s Southington Observer. For more information, look to Friday’s print or e-editions:
- James Burnett, 85, of Southington, died on Saturday, Sept. 19 at Hospital of Central Connecticut, New Britain General. He was the husband of Rosemarie (Boylan) Burnett.
- Dorothy C. Chamberland, 81, of Southington, died on Thursday, Sept. 17 at The Hospital of Central Connecticut, New Britain General. She had been the wife of the late Joseph C. Chamberland.
- David G. Evitts, 68, of Meriden, died on Thursday, Sept. 10 at Silver Springs Care Center in Meriden.
- Steven Augustine Fernandes, 54, of Southington died on Monday, Sept. 14 at Branford Hospice with his family at his side. He was the husband of Deborah (Degnan) Fernandes for over 25 years.
- Elizabeth Ann Lees, 38, of Southington, died on Monday, Sept. 14 at the Midstate Medical Center in Meriden, surrounded by family.
- Patricia “Patty” Mongillo died on Monday, Aug. 24. She was married to Lincoln Mongillo since August, 1991.
- Anthony K. Niemczyski, 90, of Southington, died on Thursday, Sept. 17. He had been the husband of the late Alice (Adam) Niemczyski.
- June Ann Schieffer, 82, of Southington, died at home on Thursday, Sept. 17, surrounded by family. She was the wife of John Schieffer for 59 years.
Do you have an obituary that you would like printed in The Southington Observer? Send the information to The Southington Observer, care of the editor John Goralski at JGoralski@SouthingtonObserver.com, mail it to The Southington Observer, 213 Spring St., Southington, CT 06489, or fax it to The Southington Observer at (860)621-1841. Deadline is noon on Friday for the following week’s edition. The editor reserves the right to edit all notices for clarity, length, grammar, and style.