The following obituaries will be published in this week’s Southington Observer. For more information, look to Friday’s print or e-editions:
- Kyle T. Ancher, 52, of Bristol, died Tuesday, June 23 at Bristol Hospital.
- Edmund E. Clark Jr., 68, of Southington died on Aug. 26, surrounded by family at the Masonic Hospice Care Center. He had been the husband of Joanne (Dlugoleski) Clark for 46 years.
- Thomas P. DeAngelo, 68, of Southington, died on Tuesday Sept. 1 at Hartford Hospital. He was the husband of Patricia (Masewicz) DeAngelo.
- Charles William (Bill) Gray, 86, of Glendale, Ariz., died in his sleep on Saturday, Aug. 29. He was born in New Britain.
- Annecarol (Gioia) Hubeny, 79, died on Tuesday, Aug. 18, surrounded by her family at the Summit at Plantsville. She was the wife of the late Roger A. Hubeny for 57 years.
- Joseph Landrette, 93, of Southington, died at the Summit of Plantsville, surrounded by his family. He was the husband of Genoveffa (Longo) Landrette.
- Saveria (Ragozzino) Sabino, 87, died on Monday, Aug. 31 at Southington Care Center, surrounded by family. She had been the wife of Nicola Sabino for 63 years.
- Mary F. (Falcone) Wilson, 97, of Southington, formally of Orlando, Fla., died on Wednesday, Sept. 2 at the Hospital of Central Connecticut. She was the wife of the late George E. Wilson, Sr.
- John M. Zaniewski, 52, of Burlington, died at home on Saturday, Aug. 29. He was the husband of Mary L. (Lavoie) Zaniewski.
Do you have an obituary that you would like printed in The Southington Observer? Send the information to The Southington Observer, care of the editor John Goralski at JGoralski@SouthingtonObserver.com, mail it to The Southington Observer, 213 Spring St., Southington, CT 06489, or fax it to The Southington Observer at (860)621-1841. Deadline is noon on Friday for the following week’s edition. The editor reserves the right to edit all notices for clarity, length, grammar, and style.