Archive for the 'Southington Fire Department' tag

Students fire prevention posters a hit

A ceremony was held on Jan. 9 for the Connecticut...
Read more

Overheated HVAC unit at DePaolo causes evacuation

By Ed Harris Editor An overheated HVAC unit at...
Read more

Overheated HVAC unit causes evacuation at DePaolo Middle School

By Ed Harris Editor An overheated HVAC unit...
Read more

By Ed Harris Editor   An early morning...
Read more

Casarella is parade grand marshal

By ROB GLIDDEN STAFF WRITER Apple Harvest...
Read more