SPIRIT SHAKER AND DIAMONDBACK. 8:30 p.m. at Crystal Bees, 240 Spring St., Southington.
ELISABETH VON TRAPP IN CONCERT. 6:30 p.m. doors open. 7 p.m. concert, at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 145 Main St., Southington. Cost is $10. Raffle to win tickets to Rogers & Hammerstein’s “The Sound of Music” at The Bushnell on May 17 at 8 p.m.
SUNDAY, MAY 5
FESTIVAL CHORALE SPRING CONCERT. 3 p.m. The theme is “Voices of Our Ancestors.” Stories about coming to America and songs related to these stories. First Lutheran Church, 232 Bristol Street, Southington. $10 at the door. Light refreshments. SouthingtonChorale@gmail.com or (860) 689-7901.
SATURDAY, MAY 11
BRISTOL CHORALE AND BRISTOL BRASS AND WIND ENSEMBLE SPRING CONCERT. 7 p.m. “Great Americana Songbook.” Also a tribute to Karen Carpenter. St. Paul Catholic High School, 1001 Stafford Ave., Bristol $15. Tickets at Bbandwe.org, bristolchorale.org, Shannon Jewelers, Michael’s Jewelers, Simply Hair, and any chorale of band member.
CUP OF GRACE COFFEEHOUSE. 6 p.m. Featuring Bob Stanhope and Doug Bolin of Cross Purpose. Social includes dinner and live music. Grace Baptist Church, 736 King St., Bristol. (860) 402-7555.
MUSIC ON THE GREEN. Wednesdays, 7 to 9 p.m. on the Southington town green. Free concerts, along with a free car show. Rain dates will be held on Thursdays. (Sponsors are in parenthesis). For more info, visit southington.org/music.
- May 29, Wooden Horse (Southington YMCA)
- June 5, Nightshift (Billy Carlson Heating & Air Conditioning)
- June 12, Darik and the Funbags (Blackstone Irish Pub; Hop Häus; Edward McMahon Insurance Agency)
- June 19, Norm Flash and the Starfires (Rotary Club)
- June 26, What It Is (Southington Police Union – LEAS)
- July 3 (No Rain Date), The Diamond Collection (Richard Chevrolet)
- July 10, Long Island Sound Band (Kiwanis Club; Showcase Auto & Recovery)
- July 17, Ball in the House (Tighe & Bond; Two Brothers Ice Cream)
- July 24, The Sam Vinci Orchestra (UNICO)
- July 31, BootLeg Band (Lions Club)
- Aug. 7, Dennis Polisky & Maestro’s Men (Polish Falcons)
- Aug. 14, The Glamour Girls (Atty. Elizabeth Kopec)
- Aug. 21, The Pop Rocks (Aqua Turf)
- Aug. 28, King Kountry (The Summit at Plantsville)
- Sept. 4, Soul Sound Revue (Ali’s Nursery; TD Bank)