The Southington Police Department announced the following arrests and citations on their Facebook page from Thursday, Nov. 8 to Monday, Nov. 12:
Thursday, Nov. 8
- Richard Meyer, 39, of 230 Main St., Wallingford, was charged with possession of less than one half ounce of marijuana.
Friday, Nov. 9
- Katrina Lasky, 27, of 437 Hobart St., Southington, was charged with second degree failure to appear.
Saturday, Nov. 10
- Katherine Colon, 35, of 32 Skipper St., New Britain, was charged with sixth degree larceny.
- Amy Fantauzzi, 38, of 95 Wedgewood Rd., Southington, was charged with driving under the influence of liquor or drug, improper use of a marker plate, and operating a motor vehicle under suspension.
Sunday, Nov. 11
- Connor Griffis, 18, of 46 George St., Southington, was charged with disorderly conduct.
Monday, Nov. 12
- Tianna C. May, 39, of 292 Mt. Vernon Rd., Southington, was charged with failure to respond to an infraction.
- Steven Marcano, 53, of 292 Mt. Vernon Rd., Southington, was charged with failure to respond to an infraction.