VALLEY CHORDSMEN GUEST NIGHT. 7 p.m. at the First Congregational Church of Waterbury, 222 W. Main St., Waterbury. Male singers of all ages are invited to see if the Valley Chordsmen, a chapter of the Barbershop Harmony Society, could be your outlet for song. More info, call Rich Dziura, (860) 747-5451.
DRUM CIRCLE. 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at SoCCA, Main St. and Berlin Ave. on the first Friday of the month at Southington Arts & Crafts Association, 239 Main St. Open to locals ages 18 and up. Follow the leader and become part of the circle with you own percussion instruments or borrow one available at the drum circle.
MUSIC ON THE GREEN. Wednesdays, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. on the town green. Free concerts, along with a free car show. Rain dates will be held on Thursdays. (Sponsors are in parenthesis). For more info, visit www.southington.org/MOTG
- May 31, Red Hot Horns (Aqua Turf).
- June 7, Marty Q Band (Police Union – LEAS)
- June 14, King Kountry (Lions Club)
- June 21, Jimmy Mazz (Rotary Club)
- June 28, Rock This Town (Kiwanis Club, Two Brothers Ice Cream)
- July 5, Eddie Forman Orchestra (Polish Falcons)
- July 12, River of Dreams (Tighe & Bond, Two Brothers Ice Cream)
- July 19, Diamond Collection (Richard Chevrolet)
- July 26, I’Liguri (Sons of Italy, UNICO)
- Aug. 2, BootLeg Band (Drive-In Committee)
- Aug. 9, Pocket Full of Soul (Ali’s Nursery)
- Aug. 16, Kyle Niles Band (YMCA)
- Aug. 23, Darik and the Funbags (The Summit)
- Aug. 30, Heartbeat Dixieland Jazz Band (TD Bank)
- Sept. 6, Soul Sound Revue (Billy Carlson Heating & AC, Showcase Auto & Recovery)