The Southington Police Department announced the following arrests from
- Ian Puzycki, 23, of 465 Ridge Rd., Middletown, was arrested on Feb. 12 for sixth degree larceny, illegal use of a credit card, and credit card fraud.
- Dan J. Morin, 43, of 735 Meriden Waterbury Tpke, Southington, was arrested on Feb. 12 for cultivation of marijuana, possession of marijuana with intent to sell, possession of more than four ounces of marijuana, operating a drug factory, possession of narcotics, possession of a controlled substance, and possession of a large capacity magazine.
- Mikhail Dikler, 33, of 155 Bay St., Brooklyn, N.Y., was arrested on Feb. 14 for sixth degree larceny. In a separate incident, he was arrested for extradition.
- Melvin A. Rodriguez-Ayala, 36, of 33 McArthur Dr., Southington, was arrested on Feb. 14 for third degree assault and disorderly conduct.
- Carol Oflaherty, 31, of 166 Prospect St., Plantsville, was arrested on Feb. 14 for driving under the influence of liquor or drug and failure to maintain lane.
- Chastity Goris, 27, of 67 Lowland Ave., Waterbury, was arrested on Feb. 15 for second degree breach of peace and third degree assault.
- Kenneth S. Fortier, 52, of 34 Plum Orchard Rd., Southington, was arrested on Feb. 16 for disorderly conduct.
- Kimberly Fortier, 49, of 34 Plum Orchard Rd., Southington, was arrested on Feb. 16 for two counts of disorderly conduct.