The following obituaries will be published in this week’s Southington Observer. For more information, look to Friday’s print or e-editions:
- Thomas Albert, 49, of Plantsville, died at home on Monday, Dec. 28 after a long illness. He was the husband of Susan (Dzwonkowski) Albert.
- Retired Senior Master Sgt. William “Bill” Barbier, died on Oct. 23, 2015. He was the husband of Mary Ann Barbier. The two married in November 1957.
- Harold W. Huntley, 84, of Southington, died at home on Saturday, Dec. 26, surrounded by family and friends. He was born in Bar Harbor, Maine on January 7, 1931, the son of the late Harold W. and Geneva (Smith) Huntley.
- Susan J. (Boruch) LaRiviere, 59, of Prospect died on Monday, Dec. 25 at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, surrounded by family. She was the wife of Robert F. LaRiviere Sr.
- Susan Cecere Palazzo, 59, of Southington, died at home on Saturday, Jan. 2.
- Daniel J. Zeldon, 53, of Plantsville, died on Thursday, Dec. 31.
Do you have an obituary that you would like printed in The Southington Observer? Send the information to The Southington Observer, care of the editor John Goralski at JGoralski@SouthingtonObserver.com, mail it to The Southington Observer, 213 Spring St., Southington, CT 06489, or fax it to The Southington Observer at (860)621-1841. Deadline is noon on Friday for the following week’s edition. The editor reserves the right to edit all notices for clarity, length, grammar, and style.