The following obituaries will be published in this week’s Southington Observer. For more information, look to Friday’s print or e-editions:
- Ryan W. Carlson, 24, of Southington, died on Saturday, Dec. 19. He was the son of William and Kathleen (Maguire) Carlson.
- Barbara Ann (Faryniarz) Dupuis, 62, of Southington died on Monday, Dec. 21, surrounded by her family at the Hospital of Central Connecticut at New Britain General. She was the wife of Michael T. Dupuis for 41 years.
- Vincenza (Testa) Giano, 90, of Southington, died on Wednesday, Dec. 23 at the Summit at Plantsville. She was the wife of the late John Giano.
- Betty M. “Betty Boop” (Duhaime) Mosher, 85, of Southington, died on Friday, Dec. 18 at Hartford Hospital. She was a former Bristol and Waterbury resident and the widow of Earl S. Mosher.
- Geraldine “Geri” (Rich) Olander, of Southington, died on Wednesday, Dec. 23 at Hartford Hospital. She was the wife of Edward Olander.
- Michele Testa, 87, of Southington, died on Friday, Dec. 25 at the Hospital of Central CT, New Britain. He was the husband of Maria (DiGiacomo) Testa for 59 years and the father to Mark Testa
Do you have an obituary that you would like printed in The Southington Observer? Send the information to The Southington Observer, care of the editor John Goralski at JGoralski@SouthingtonObserver.com, mail it to The Southington Observer, 213 Spring St., Southington, CT 06489, or fax it to The Southington Observer at (860)621-1841. Deadline is noon on Friday for the following week’s edition. The editor reserves the right to edit all notices for clarity, length, grammar, and style.