The following obituaries will be published in this week’s Southington Observer. For more information, look to Friday’s print or e-editions:
- Sarah (Kolosky) Borrelli, 34, of Bristol, died in the presence of her family on Sunday, Dec. 13 at the Bristol Hospital. She was the wife of Matthew J. Borrelli and daughter of John and Diane (Sirois) Kolosky .
- Kenneth W. DiMauro, 59, of Southington, died at home on Wednesday, Dec. 16. He was the husband of AnnMarie (Pallotti) DiMauro for nearly 25 years.
- Edward DiSanto, 62, of Southington died on Sunday, Dec. 13 after a courageous battle with cancer. He was the husband of Barbara (Cadder) DiSanto.
- Kevin James Marquis, 50, of Southington, died on Wednesday, Nov. 25 at Hartford Hospital.
- David R. O’Hala, 50, longtime Southington resident, died surrounded by his family on Friday, Dec. 18 at Hartford Hospital after a courageous battle with liver disease. He had been the husband of Allison (Scarfo) O’Hala.
- Laura Lee-Ann Porydzy, 47, of Bristol, died on Sunday, Dec. 13 at Bristol Hospital.
- Nicola Sabino, 88, of Southington, died on Thursday, Dec. 17 at the Southington Care Center, surrounded by family. He had been the husband of the late Saveria (Ragozzino) Sabino for 63 years.
Do you have an obituary that you would like printed in The Southington Observer? Send the information to The Southington Observer, care of the editor John Goralski at JGoralski@SouthingtonObserver.com, mail it to The Southington Observer, 213 Spring St., Southington, CT 06489, or fax it to The Southington Observer at (860)621-1841. Deadline is noon on Friday for the following week’s edition. The editor reserves the right to edit all notices for clarity, length, grammar, and style.