The Southington Police Department announced the following arrests from Friday, Nov. 20 through Tuesday, Dec. 1:
- Whitney Lynn Williams, 28, of 383 Crown St., Meriden, was arrested on Nov. 20 for sixth degree larceny and possession of narcotics not in the original container.
- Peter D. Ragozzini, 29, of 215 East Rd., Bristol, was arrested on Nov. 25 for second degree failure to appear.
- Eduardo Luis Dejesus, 26, of 355 Piedmont St., Waterbury, was arrested on Nov. 28 for risk of injury, second degree breach of peace, and third degree assault.
- Daniel Gardella, 63, of 72 Greystone Rd Ext., Plymouth, was arrested on Nov. 30 for possession of less than one half ounce of marijuana.
- Janice M. Statkiewicz, 41, of 500 Pleasant St., Southington, was arrested on Nov. 30 for disorderly conduct.
- Byron D. Steele, 27, of 133 Oxford Ave., New Jersey, N.J., was arrested on Dec. 1 for first degree failure to appear.
- Todd D. Wanat, 38, of 166 Budding Ridge, Southington, was arrested on Dec. 1 for disorderly conduct and interfering with a 911 call.