The following obituaries will be published in this week’s Southington Observer. For more information, look to Friday’s print or e-editions:
- Dr. Eric Alberti, 50, of Copper Ridge, Southington and Pittsfield, Mass. died in a hiking accident on Friday, Nov. 28.
- Margaret Andrew, 86, of Southington, died on Tuesday, Nov. 24 at the Hospital of Central Connecticut, New Britain General. She was the wife of the late James Andrew.
- Audrey C. Burke, 57, of Southington, died on Thursday, Dec. 3 after a sudden illness. She was the wife of James E. Burke Jr.
- Christina Peterson Cooper, 65, of Paso Robles, Calif., died on Thursday, Oct. 29, at Twin Cities Hospital in Templeton, Calif. She was the wife of David D. Cooper.
- John J. Dorsey Jr., 77, of Southington, died on Wednesday, Nov. 25 at The Summit of Plantsville.
- George “Eddie” Howard Jr., 73, of Southington, died at home on Tuesday, Dec. 1. He was the husband of the late Beverly (D’Emanuele) Howard.
Do you have an obituary that you would like printed in The Southington Observer? Send the information to The Southington Observer, care of the editor John Goralski at JGoralski@SouthingtonObserver.com, mail it to The Southington Observer, 213 Spring St., Southington, CT 06489, or fax it to The Southington Observer at (860)621-1841. Deadline is noon on Friday for the following week’s edition. The editor reserves the right to edit all notices for clarity, length, grammar, and style.