The following obituaries will be published in this week’s Southington Observer. For more information, look to Friday’s print or e-editions:
- Desireé Tamika Bruce, 28, of Southington, died on Saturday, Nov. 14.
- Rose (Sullivan) Chmura, 92, of Southington, died on Thursday, Nov. 19, surrounded by her family at Cheshire Regional Health Center. She had been the wife of the late Stanley Chmura for 53 years.
- Kathryn “Kate” Lutkiewicz, 40, of Southington, died on Saturday, Nov. 14.
- Margaret D. (Dumouchel) Perriello, 91, of Southington, died at home on Tuesday, Nov. 17, surrounded by her family. She was the wife of William J. Perriello for 69 years.
- Robert J. “Bob” Seller, 87, of Southington, died on Sunday, Nov. 15. He had been the loving husband of Rachel (Goetchius) Seller for 62 years.
- John D. Zavisza, 48, of Brunswick, Ohio, formerly of Southington, died on Friday, Nov. 6 as a result of an auto-bicycle accident. He was the husband of Theresa Zavisza.
Do you have an obituary that you would like printed in The Southington Observer? Send the information to The Southington Observer, care of the editor John Goralski at JGoralski@SouthingtonObserver.com, mail it to The Southington Observer, 213 Spring St., Southington, CT 06489, or fax it to The Southington Observer at (860)621-1841. Deadline is noon on Friday for the following week’s edition. The editor reserves the right to edit all notices for clarity, length, grammar, and style.