The following obituaries will be published in this week’s Southington Observer. For more information, look to Friday’s print or e-editions:
- Anne “Nancy” (Casner) Adams, of Southington, died at home on Thursday, Nov. 12, 2015. She was the wife of Leslie Adams Jr.
- Deborah “Deb” (Ouellette) Aldi, of Southington, died at home on Monday, Nov. 9. She was the wife of Jeffrey Aldi.
- Vera (Campagnano) Fisher, 93, of Southington, died on Tuesday, Nov. 10 at the Summit at Plantsville. She was the wife of the late Theodore Fisher.
- Retired U.S. Army Maj. Anthony Charles Santago, of Petersburg, Va., died on Sunday, Nov. 8.
- Joseph N. Sirois, 84, of Southington, died on Saturday, Nov. 7 at the Apple Rehab in Plainville. He was the husband of Bernadette (Levesque) Sirois.
- Barbara (Nelson) Slodzinski, 83, of Southington, died at home on Monday, Nov. 9, surrounded by her family. She had been the wife of Retired SEABEES EQCM Edward S. Slodzinski Sr. for 62 years.
- James C. Smith, 70, of Waterbury, died on Monday, Nov. 9 at VITAS Hospice Unit at St. Mary’s Hospital. He was the husband of Jacqueline (Figueira) Smith.
- Jennie (Marciniec) Urillo, a former owner of the Step Saver and Southington Observer newspapers, died on Monday, Nov. 16 at Hartford HealthCare at Bradley Memorial Hospital in Southington. She was 92.
Do you have an obituary that you would like printed in The Southington Observer? Send the information to The Southington Observer, care of the editor John Goralski at JGoralski@SouthingtonObserver.com, mail it to The Southington Observer, 213 Spring St., Southington, CT 06489, or fax it to The Southington Observer at (860)621-1841. Deadline is noon on Friday for the following week’s edition. The editor reserves the right to edit all notices for clarity, length, grammar, and style.