The following obituaries will be published in this week’s Southington Observer. For more information, look to Friday’s print or e-editions:
- Rose (Falco) Adams, 75, of Plainville, died on Saturday, Oct. 24, after a brief illness. She was the wife of the late Joseph Adams.
- Richard L. Blum Sr., 75, of Southington, died at his home on Sunday, Oct. 25, surrounded by his family. He was the husband of Dorothy (Hamel) Blum for 50 years.
- Michael “Hap” Ciervo, 89, of Southington, died on Monday Oct. 26 Hospital of Central Connecticut Bradley Campus. He was the husband of the late Marion (Oppelt) Ciervo.
- Yvette (Michaud) DuBois, 88, of Southington, died on Monday, Oct. 26 at the Hospital of Central Connecticut, Bradley Campus. She was the wife of the late Albert DuBois.
- Gloria (Guiccidini) Geane,94, of Southington, died on Sunday, Oct. 25, surrounded by family. She was a longtime Southington resident.
- Richard M. Lessard, 57, of Plainville, died on Thursday, Oct. 29 at the Hospital of Central Connecticut. He was surrounded by his family as he ended his battle with cancer.
- Steven J. McCarty, 68, of Plantsville, died on Thursday, Oct. 22. He was the husband of Donna (Raucci ) McCarty for 36 years.
- Cory Dean Montague, 54, died at his home in Anchorage, Alaska on Wednesday, Sept. 9.
Do you have an obituary that you would like printed in The Southington Observer? Send the information to The Southington Observer, care of the editor John Goralski at JGoralski@SouthingtonObserver.com, mail it to The Southington Observer, 213 Spring St., Southington, CT 06489, or fax it to The Southington Observer at (860)621-1841. Deadline is noon on Friday for the following week’s edition. The editor reserves the right to edit all notices for clarity, length, grammar, and style.