The following obituaries will be published in this week’s Southington Observer. For more information, look to Friday’s print or e-editions:
- Anthony M. Albini, 95, of Southington, formerly of Waterbury, died at his home on Wednesday, Oct. 21, surrounded by his family. He was the husband of Josephine (Rinaldi) Albini.
- Giles “Gil” R. DuPont, 83, of Bristol, died on Monday, Oct. 19 at the Bristol Hospital. He was the husband of Dolores (Masterbone) DuPont.
- Kristyl Joy Gee, 52, of Southington, died on Wednesday, Oct. 21. She was the wife of Kenneth Johnson.
- Doris Elizabeth (Witt) Hanser, 83, of Southington, died on Monday, Oct. 19 at the Hospital of Central Connecticut at New Britain General.
- Albert R. Lank, 82, of Southington, died on Friday, Oct. 23 at St. Mary’s Hospital in Waterbury. He was the husband of the late Joann (Tonnotti) Lank.
- Steven J. McCarty, 68, of Plantsville, died on Thursday, Oct. 22. He was the husband of Donna (Raucci ) McCarty for 36 years.
- Jeannette (Erazmus) Pernal, 85, of Southington, died at home on Friday Oct. 23, surrounded by her family. She was the wife of Walter T. Pernal for 65 years.
Do you have an obituary that you would like printed in The Southington Observer? Send the information to The Southington Observer, care of the editor John Goralski at JGoralski@SouthingtonObserver.com, mail it to The Southington Observer, 213 Spring St., Southington, CT 06489, or fax it to The Southington Observer at (860)621-1841. Deadline is noon on Friday for the following week’s edition. The editor reserves the right to edit all notices for clarity, length, grammar, and style.