The following obituaries will be published in this week’s Southington Observer. For more information, look to Friday’s print or e-editions:
- Pamela (Mack) Bertola, 70, of Southington, died on Sunday, Oct. 4 at the Hospital of Central Connecticut, Bradley Campus. She was the wife of Larry Bertola.
- Mildred L. “Millie” D’Antonio, wife of the late Leo N. D’Antonio, died on Tuesday, Oct. 6.
- Stephen Joseph Fabian died at home on Tuesday, Oct. 6. He was the husband of Peggy (Ruimerman) Fabian.
- Maria (Grazioso) Grahn, 62, of Southington, died on Oct. 1 after a long illness.
- Denis Nothern, 61, died on Tuesday, Oct. 6 after a brave fight to overcome cancer.
- Robert G. Okenquist, 62, of Southington, died after a lifelong battle with diabetes on Monday, Sept. 28 at Apple Rehab in Plainville.
- Ray Paquin, 68, of Terryville died on Aug. 12 at Connecticut Hospice in Branford.
Do you have an obituary that you would like printed in The Southington Observer? Send the information to The Southington Observer, care of the editor John Goralski at JGoralski@SouthingtonObserver.com, mail it to The Southington Observer, 213 Spring St., Southington, CT 06489, or fax it to The Southington Observer at (860)621-1841. Deadline is noon on Friday for the following week’s edition. The editor reserves the right to edit all notices for clarity, length, grammar, and style.