The following obituaries will be published in this week’s Southington Observer. For more information, look to Friday’s print or e-editions:
- Pauline M. (Bizon) Chymbor, 90, a longtime Plantsville resident, died on Monday, Sept. 21, surrounded by her family at Masonicare. She had been the wife of the late John J. Chymbor for 51 years.
- Dorothea “Dottie” B. (Gade) Dickinson, 96, of Plantsville died on Wednesday, Sept. 16, surrounded by her family at Apple Rehab Coccomo in Meriden. She had been the wife of the late Henry R. Dickinson for 63 years.
- Mildred (Wickman) Doolittle, 91, of Southington, died on Monday, Sept. 21 at the Apple Rehab Farmington Valley in Plainville. She was the wife of Robert Doolittle for 70 years.
- John F. Homnack, 71, of Southington, died at home on Saturday, Sept. 26 after a brief illness.
- Joseph S. Labrie, 88, formerly of Southington, died on Tuesday, Sept. 22. He had been the husband of the late Mary (Leblond) Labrie.
- Lawrence D. “Larry” Lubrico, 80, a lifelong resident of Bristol, husband of Linda (Fuller) Lubrico for 32 years, died on Tuesday, Sept. 22.
- John “Jack” J. Pastor, 78, of Southington, died on Tuesday, Sept. 15, surrounded by his family at the Hospital of Central Connecticut, New Britain General. He was the husband of Patricia (Budrow) Pastor for 34 years.
- Joan (Palmer) Platt, 73, of Southington died on Friday, Sept. 25, surrounded by family at the Hospital of Central Connecticut, New Britain General. She was the wife of Edward M. Platt Jr. for 56 years.
- Rachael Ann (Sessa) Poirier, 86, of Marion died on Thursday, Sept. 24 at the Southington Care Center. She had been the beloved wife of the late John Austin Poirier for 36 years.
- Nicola “Nick” Venturi, 76, of Southington, died on Sunday, Sept. 20 at Bradley Memorial Hospital.
Do you have an obituary that you would like printed in The Southington Observer? Send the information to The Southington Observer, care of the editor John Goralski at JGoralski@SouthingtonObserver.com, mail it to The Southington Observer, 213 Spring St., Southington, CT 06489, or fax it to The Southington Observer at (860)621-1841. Deadline is noon on Friday for the following week’s edition. The editor reserves the right to edit all notices for clarity, length, grammar, and style.