The following obituaries will be published in this week’s Southington Observer. For more information, look to Friday’s print or e-editions:
- Edmund E. Clark Jr., 68, of Southington, died on Wednesday, Aug. 26, surrounded by family at the Masonic Hospice Care Center. He was married to Joanne (Dlugoleski) Clark for 46 years.
- Phyllis F. Gowitt, 86, of Southington died at home on Sept. 6. She was married to the late Thomas F. Gowitt for 48 years until his passing in 1994.
- William P. Kelley, 89, of Plantsville, died on Sunday, Sept. 6 after a brief illness. He was predeceased by his wife Lois M. (Bilger) Kelley in 2005.
- Albertha (Bourgoin) Labbe, 90, of Southington, died on Monday, Sept. 7 at the Summit at Plantsville. She was the wife of the late Leonard J. Labbe.
- Rilla “Kathy” (Woods) Marcuccio, of Southington, died on Sunday, Sept. 6. She was married to Carmine Marcuccio for 33 years.
- Eve Stutzman, 88, of Southington died on Sept. 5, 2015 at Hartford Hospital. She had been married to the Ed Stutzman prior to his death in 2007.
Do you have an obituary that you would like printed in The Southington Observer? Send the information to The Southington Observer, care of the editor John Goralski at JGoralski@SouthingtonObserver.com, mail it to The Southington Observer, 213 Spring St., Southington, CT 06489, or fax it to The Southington Observer at (860)621-1841. Deadline is noon on Friday for the following week’s edition. The editor reserves the right to edit all notices for clarity, length, grammar, and style.